REGISTRATION AND HOUSING OPENS JULY 16 AT 10:00 A.M.
Remember you must be registered for the Convention to reserve housing. Registration Fees
|July 16- August 17, 2018||$465||$930|
|August 18, 2018 and after||$515||$1,030|
|Pre-Convention School Law Seminar||$285|
|Pre-Convention Communications Workshop||$140|
|Voting Delegate Attending Business Meeting Only||No Fee|Convention Change and Cancellation Policy
In the event your plans change or you are unable to attend, here is the process you must follow.
All cancellation or change requests must be made in writing
to NYSSBA no later than Friday October 12, 2018
Cancellation requests received on Friday October 12, 2018 or before, will be refunded less a cancellation fee as follows:
All cancellation requests received on Saturday, October 13, 2018 and beyond, will not be refunded.
- Cancellation of Convention Registration = $100 fee
- Cancellation of Pre-Convention School Law Seminar = $50 fee
- Cancellation of Pre-Convention Communications Workshop = $35
NYSSBA is NOT
responsible for cancelling any hotel or travel arrangements.
5 Reasons to Attend NYSSBA’s 99th Annual Convention
- Be part of the solution in helping to raise student achievement for public schoolchildren. Join more than 2,000 school board members and education leaders from across New York state to learn about advocacy, new technologies, educational trends, school law, board governance and much more.
- Bring New Ideas and New Solutions back to your district from 100+ education sessions led by dynamic speakers who will share their knowledge and best practices.
- Explore the Education Expo inside the Sheraton New York Times Square where nearly 170 exhibitors will be waiting to welcome you.
- Enjoy a preview of the new host hotel in 2020, the New York Hilton (Midtown) while attending the Thursday afternoon’s Opening Reception and Opening Session. And take advantage of various networking and social events in between sessions or at the NYSSBA Member Lounge.
- Experience convention early with the popular Pre-Convention School Law seminar or the thought provoking Pre-Convention Communications workshop.
Mark your calendar for NYSSBA’s Annual Convention and Education Expo, October 25-27, 2018
in New York City. Registration and housing opens July 16, 2018
See you there!
Save the Date
Join us at Future NYSSBA Conventions
- 100th Annual Convention & Education Expo - Rochester
Date: October 24 - 26, 2019
- 101st Annual Convention & Education Expo- New York City
Date: October 29 - 31, 2020
- 102nd Annual Convention & Education Expo - New York City
Date: October 24 - 26, 2021